Coraid is redefining the fundamental economics of storage with Ethernet SAN solutions that provide enterprises of all sizes with flexible, scale-out, high-performance storage. Using innovative software with commodity, industry standard hardware and Ethernet, Coraid EtherDrive storage arrays enable a scale-out Ethernet SAN architecture that is ideally suited to dynamic high performance computing, video, virtualization and cloud environments.
Ethernet SAN Benefits:
- • 5-8x Price Performance advantage
- • Flexible, scale out architecture
- • Operational Simplicity
Flexible, High Performance, Scale Out Storage
EtherDrive SRX Product Highlights:
- • Available in 2U, 3U, and 4U configurations supporting up to 108 TB of storage
- • Includes the CorOS parallel processing scale-out SAN operating system
- • Supports SAS, SSD or SATA hot swap disks
- • Includes up to four 10 GigE or six GigE interfaces options
- • Supports RAID 0,1,5,6,10 or JBOD with hot spares
- • Access speed >1800 MB/s
- • Redundant hot swap power supply and fans
Storage Virtualization Meets the Price-Performance of Ethernet SAN
EtherDrive VSX Product Highlights:
- • Asynchronous Replication: Coraid’s Snap Shadow™ functionality enables snapshots to be copied over the WAN for disaster recovery and other purposes, with no latency impact to the production systems. VSX tracks all metadata and buffers WAN latency.
- • Logical Volume Management: VSX virtualizes physical storage resources, enabling users to build and resize flexible virtual volumes that span multiple storage shelves.
- • Mirroring: VSX supports no-single-point-of-failure (NSPOF) configurations where data can be synchronously replicated to two separate storage arrays
- • Snapshots: VSX delivers block-level data snapshots, enabling rollback of computing environments in case of IT disruptions.
- • Clones: These “writeable snapshots” provide the ultimate in flexibility for copying and branching existing application environments. Clones are popular in test/dev environments where multiple experimental versions are required